‘UNWIND & UNPLUG’ FALL YOGA RETREAT
with Shalan Hill & Annie Pauley
November 11-13, 2022
Registration coming soon!
This Retreat Weekend is all-inclusive with:
- Two nights accommodations (including all fees & program tuition)
- Meal service is provided from arrival day dinner through departure day lunch and is included in the price of the room. All meals prepared by a local chef using nutritious and delicious freshly-prepared ingredients. (the food is divine!)
- A 24 hour tea house is always available.
- 4 yoga classes (Friday evening, Saturday morning and evening, and Sunday morning) – morning classes will be gently active and evening classes will be more restorative to promote deep relaxation. Perfect for beginners and a delicacy for the experienced yogi/yogini.
- Bonfire/star gazing (weather permitting)
- Access to great hiking trails, waterfalls, and a natural reflection pool
- Bed sheets, towels, and bath amenities (soap, shampoo, conditioner) are provided for all rooms.
There’s room for you! We have enough room for 26 special souls even with social distancing!
Have concerns about COVID-19? We’ve booked the large yoga space (Mandala Hall) so there is plenty of room for social distancing, if needed! If we have more than 13 participants, we will offer 4 additional yoga classes to accommodate everyone.
If you’d like to use your own yoga gear, please bring the following:
- Yoga mat (floor is hardwood, so you may want 2 for cushion)
- 2 blocks (if you are very stiff, you may want to bring 4)
- 2-3 yoga blankets (Mexican blankets or wool blankets are great. You can also use large, thick towels. You want something that will hold its shape when folded. 3rd blanket is if you get chilly.)
- 1 yoga strap (a robe belt works great.)
- Twin size sheet to cover your chair that we will use.
If you don’t have any props, don’t worry about it, there are plenty available, but may not be sanitized. (Sanitizing spray will be provided.)
- Private room with one king bed and private bath (single or double occupancy)
- Private room with two twin beds and private bath (single or double occupancy)
- Small private room with one twin bed and hall bath shared with one other guest (single occupancy)
Small Private Room with one twin bed and private hall bath. (twin bed, single occupancy)
Participant cancellation policy:
- Deposit of 40% of total retreat fee is due upon booking.
- If cancellation is made more than 2 weeks in advance of arrival the deposit is refundable, less a $100 cancellation fee.
- If cancellation is made less than 2 weeks but more than 1 week in advance of arrival, the deposit is non-refundable.
- If cancellation is made less than 1 week in advance of arrival, registrant is responsible for payment of the entire retreat amount with no refund.
- If participant cancels due to COVID exposure or illness within a week of arrival, the deposit is non-refundable
- Payment is due in full 1 week prior to arrival.
If you have questions or for more information about the retreat, contact Shalan at INFO@THEPOSTUREPROJECT.COM or call 678-494-3450.