Covid -19 Guidelines for The Posture Project
We are offering in-studio Yoga Classes and are offering Massage with the following limitations and protocols.
IN ORDER TO RECEIVE YOUR MASSAGE AND CRANIOSACRAL SESSION until further notice,
YOU MUST NOT HAVE been around anyone with any symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, fever, shortness of breath) within the last 2 weeks
YOU MUST NOT HAVE experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, fever, shortness of breath) within the last 2 weeks
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE REQUIREMENTS TO RECEIVE YOUR MASSAGE:
1. We ask that you wear a face mask in the studio. When you are face down on the table, you can take your mask off. Then when you turn face up, we will ask you to to put your mask on again. If you do not have a face mask, one will be provided to you for a charge of $3.00.
2. If you do not want to wear a face mask during your massage, we can complete the full massage with you face down. Or, you can wait until these pandemic times have passed.
We will wear masks while working with you.
THANK YOU FOR ADHERING TO THESE REQUIREMENTS.
PLEASE GIVE 24 HOURS NOTICE IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL.
We look forward to seeing you and wish you well.
Shalan & Annie
We are offering 6 weekly yoga classes virtually via Zoom for those that are still Sheltering in Place or are not yet comfortable attending in person classes. Please click here to see how to sign up for Virtual Live classes.
Please Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
HERE’S THE GUIDELINES AND REQUIREMENTS IN ORDER TO ATTEND YOGA IN STUDIO UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE:
- YOU MUST NOT HAVE been around anyone with any symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, fever, shortness of breath) within the last 2 weeks
- YOU MUST NOT HAVE experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, fever, shortness of breath) within the last 2 weeks
1. You must sign up online by CLICKING HERE
- (We only have space for 6 students with the social distancing requirements.) So it is ‘first come, first served’ as per who has registered online.
- If you have problems registering online, please call us @ 678-494-3450 (leave a message if we don’t pick up) or email @ email@example.com
2. We ask that you wear a mask upon coming into the studio. You may take the mask off when you are on your yoga mat, but putting it back on when you step off your mat until you go outside.
3. Please honor social distancing practices while at our studio.
4. The yoga floor has been marked where mats are to be placed to honor social distancing.
5. You must bring your own yoga mat and props.
- recommended: 2 blankets, 2 blocks, and a strap.
- There will be no community loaner mats or props available.
Also, we DO have our March, April, and May Youtube classes available to purchase as well!